This course is included in our TCLA Premium subscription.Sign up here
You want a deep-rooted understanding of what makes a law firm unique.
You can then showcase your knowledge at application and interview. You'll know about a firm’s strategy and what makes it different from its competitors. You'll be able to handle questions about a law firm’s business model and you'll be able to share your perspective on its plan for the future.
- How does a law firm's international strategy, structure and reach differ?
- How has history shaped the firm it is today?
- What is the firm’s strongest practice areas? What is it known in the market for?
- What does innovation mean to a firm? How are different firms investing in legal technology?
- What are the most notable deals the firm has worked on?
- How has the firm responded to crises?
- What is unique about the firm’s training programme?
- What does diversity and inclusion mean to a firm?
Sign up to TCLA Premium today and get access to this course for free!
What law firms are covered?
So far, we have insights for the following firms, with more due to be added shortly:
- Allen & Overy
- Baker McKenzie
- Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner
- Charles Russell Speechlys
- Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
- Clifford Chance
- Clyde & Co
- DLA Piper
- Eversheds Sutherland
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
- Herbert Smith Freehills
- Hogan Lovells
- Kirkland & Ellis
- Latham & Watkins
- Norton Rose Fulbright
- Shearman & Sterling
- Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
- Slaughter and May
- Taylor Wessing
- Travers Smith
- Vinson & Elkins
- Weil Gotshal & Manges
- White & Case
StartAllen & Overy
StartBryan Cave Leighton Paisner
StartCharles Russell Speechlys
StartCleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton
StartClyde & Co
StartFreshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
StartGibson Dunn & Crutcher
StartHerbert Smith Freehills
StartKirkland & Ellis
StartLatham & Watkins
StartNorton Rose Fulbright
StartSkadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
StartShearman & Sterling
StartSlaughter and May
StartVinson & Elkins
StartWeil Gotshal & Manges
StartWhite & Case